Yoga- 200 RYT
The Body Heat Hot Pilates & Yoga 200-hour yoga teacher training course is designed to help you take your personal practice to a whole new level and provide you with the skills you need to offer students an intelligent and inspired yoga class. This course is ideal for serious students and aspiring teachers.
In this training you will learn:
- Techniques Training and Practice – including asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques.
- Teaching Methodology – including principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, the qualities of a teacher, a student’s process of learning as well as the business aspects of teaching yoga.
- Anatomy and Physiology – including both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.); both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice.
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – including the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers.
- Practicum - including practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and giving feedback.
- Electives – hours to be distributed among educational categories according to the schools chosen emphasis.
Body Heat Hot Pilates & Yoga is a RYS (Registered Yoga School), which provides a 200-hour training program that meets Yoga Alliance standards for certification. Graduates of this training program may register with Yoga Alliance to be listed on their website as an RYT-200 (Registered Yoga Teacher) for a nominal fee.
Yoga Alliance is an internationally recognized organization, which registers yoga teachers and yoga schools in order to maintain certain standards in the yoga industry. The credentials that Yoga Alliance set up for yoga teachers and yoga schools establish criteria for fairness, quality, competence and a safety in professional services provided by schools and individuals who teach yoga.